cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEVEN HOURS on phone and issues are still unresolved.

debruinp
Tuning in

I am a very long time customer, I have recently had so many problems with Virgin Media, -

I have had my services prematurely cut.

I have had four different analysts promise me call backs from manager, - none of which have happened.

I have spent seven hours in total on the phone to various customer service agents.

I just don't know what to do?  All the agents that I speak to on the phone refuse point blank to do anything, and no-one with any professional competence will speak to me.

What do I do in a situation like this?

5 REPLIES 5

jem101
Superstar

@debruinp wrote:

Snip ....

What do I do in a situation like this?

It's really hard to say without knowing more details of the issues you are having.

Prematurely cut? Are you saying that you have given VM notice but they have terminated your connection early?

Yes, my broadband was cut 30 days prematurely.  I usually work from home so have to drive 2 hours to the office to work.  When they finally reinstated my broadband they cut off my TV.  I have going round and round in circles, every time I call I get told something different, and that someone will call me back, - and that never happens.

Seven hours total I have spent on the phone so far. 

I also raised a complaint via VM website, and I noticed that someone has marked it as "resolved" even though it hasn't been.

We truly apologise for any frustration caused by this ongoing issue @debruinp. This is certainly not ideal. Since posting have you been contacted by our team? If so, what was discussed?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I received a call back this evening and the issue has now been resolved.  What a shame it went so far.  

Appreciate it sounds dramatic, but I am truly shocked the by level of customer service i've experienced here.  Cheap staff are a false economy.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update debruinp,

I'm glad this has now been sorted for you however many apologies for the delays in getting to this point.

Do let us know if you require further assistance in the future.

Take care,

Kain