cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rubbish Customer Service

Jay24
Joining in

So I've now received my second bill apartently. I can't view it though as I can't login to my account. Never been able to numerous complaints made and no one can be bothered to fix it. No one contacts you and I refuse to phone up again.

Tried here phone and twitter this really is a terrible company for customer services. 

If I cancel my direct debit will you phone me back then, ran out of patience now. If knowone fixes this time I'm cancelling the lot.

5 REPLIES 5

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You were invited to a PM discussion with @Kath_F here:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Can-t-login-to-account/m-p/4998474

What was the outcome of that?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jay24, 

Thank you for getting back in touch with us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear you are still experiencing issues with the online account.

On checking things from our side, I see my colleague has responded to your PM requesting additional information and are currently waiting on a response. To proceed with looking in to this further, we would recommend sending the agent a message with the requested details. 

Thank you 

Nat

Hi Nat

Something about sending me a password reminder in the post. Didn't turn up?

Ended up phoning the unhelpful customer services and raising another complaint, no response to that either. 

Perhaps someone can actually ring me as promised 3 TIMES, this has been going on since I joined virgin.

I would expect access to my account to check bills is a minimum requirement. Sadly virgin doesn't think so.

Jay

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

@Jay24 I would expect access to my account to check bills is a minimum requirement. Sadly virgin doesn't think so.

Yes, Ofcom's General Conditions state under clause 3.7 that "Regulated Providers shall provide to each of their Subscribers, on request, and at no extra charge, access to adequate and up-to-date billing information".  Breach of the General Conditions is also a breach of the Communications Act 2003, and could result in VM being fined or even prevented from providing services, unfortunately Ofcom are so clueless they rarely take action.  Register your displeasure here.  

Hi @Jay24, please reach back out to @Kath_F to continue dialogue.

However, if you've been sent a letter, this will be due to data protection not being successfully passed, which then puts us in a difficult position, as we would not be able to advise further on the account, or make any changes, until this has been passed.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn