Menu
Potwasher
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Rta

Can someone help ? On 9th Nov 2017 an eye witness witnessed a virgin media van hit my car twice and drove off..ive made a complaint to vm and apparently there's nothing they can do when actually they can track the van that was at that green box at the time ..ive informed the police and my insurance but without the van reg there's not much they can do ..vm are responsible for this and I don't see why I should pay out for something that's not my fault ..can anyone advise me ..please
0 Kudos
Bolehill
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rta

I'd talk to a solicitor.  The initial consultation shouldn't cost too much and if they then recoup damages, you can claim costs.

You would be pursuing VM, not the driver I guess...

0 Kudos
Potwasher
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks first they said I had to speak to engineer section then cut me off the line ..then I called back and there saying there's nothing they can do ..im absolutely disgusted ..my new quashqui all dinged and expensive to fix .
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Potwasher

Thanks for getting in touch and my sincere apologies for the situation you have advised us of.

If our engineer has done this then this is of course completely unacceptable.

If you can pop back to me on a PM I'll take whatever details I can from you to see if we can help in any way.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Potwasher

To attach a picture in a PM reply to me can you check out the following pic to show you how to do this.

If this doesn't work for you let me know and I'll look at an alternative option for you.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Potwasher
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi that option doesn't appear when I click reply xx
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Potwasher

Are you using a mobile? I have found some mobile devices don't display this but others do but this option is available via a desktop PC or laptop.

Not to worry.

I've PM'd an alternative solution for you.

Speak soon!

Forum Team

0 Kudos