Menu
nnopsu
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Returns Packaging not received

Hi, 
Could someone please contact me on my email. My virgin media account number is ********. 

I'm in China on my year abroad and am not able to call Virgin media, or naturally take calls and I've been getting emails from Virgin Media but can't reply to them. 
Please contact me ASAP with a normal email that I could reply to as well. 

Thank you,
Noora 

[MOD EDIT: For your security personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Attention virgin staff!!

You will be disappointed. This Forum cannot be used to ask for a VM call back or any other means of communication, other than via the Forum. Secondly if you don't want to let the community know what the issue is then it will take about a week for the VM Forum Team to get to this thread and offer what help they can. Thirdly you have disclosed personal information that can identify you on a public forum. That puts your personal privacy at risk. I have asked the Mods to edit.

Your best course of action, if you have an issue with VM is to provide us with a brief description and let the user community help you. Please ost it in the correct part of the Forum - I bet it is not about VM's e-mail; mobile phone I'd guess.

-----------------------

Superuser 18/19.
Use Kudos to say thanks
Tick an answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
nnopsu
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Well the problem is that I can't get in touch with them and if they can't identify me in any way, how would they do that? Also my account number hardly gives off much information. 
And since the problem is the communication between Virgin Media and I, I doubt that discussing the problem here is going to help. All I need is for them to contact me so that they can stop emailing me about the same issue. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I am at a complete loss as to know what to do here.  You first posted 2 weeks ago and I told you then that the Forum was not a place to solicit a call back or other communication from VM. And I was right. The thread has been ignored.

Now you say you don't want to discuss the issue on the Forum because you can't see how it can help. You are right. It can't help if you don't want to give us an outline of the issue.

This is a community Forum. The aim is to bring VM users together to discuss issues and hopefully offer a solution. VM Forum Team members are available but only in reserve and they take time to reach posts. As you have discovered they haven't reached yours.

I could refer your thread to the Forum Team ahead of the rest of the queue but they will reply to you in the thread and ask you explain what is going on. So that would just be going round in circles.

And I guess circles is exactly where we shall be going from here.

-----------------------

Superuser 18/19.
Use Kudos to say thanks
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
nnopsu
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Well since the problem is directly about my account and not about equipment functioning etc., I think it makes a massive difference. We are trying to return the kit but have not received the package, while VM keeps emailing me about last notices to return the kit and us having to pay a fee for not returning it.. I understand that this is the community forum but I had to try it didn't I? Since I can't get in touch with them any other way and they are trying to charge me over a £100. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

This problem comes up time and time again on the Forum and it can be resolved via the Forum. But you have simply made your agony worse by not providing the modicum of information required to get things moving which I asked for originally. Well now you have so I am moving this whole thread to the right place on the Forum and the Forum Team will pick it up in about a week and advise you. I am also going to ask the Forum Mods to amend the title of this thread so it clear what it refers to. 

-----------------------

Superuser 18/19.
Use Kudos to say thanks
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello @nnopsu and welcome to the community,

We're sorry to hear you haven't yet received a returns pack to send our equipment back to us.

It can take up to 10 working days after the service is disconnected for a returns pack to arrive, however if it's been longer than that you can order a replacement online here: https://virg.in/EQreturn.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos