cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning router

Mat_Davies
Joining in

I closed my account 3 months ago due to an unplanned house move. Was told I'd be sent a returns bag to old address - never arrived. Was then told I'd be sent a returns bag to new address - never arrived. Received various text messages to arrange a day for an engineer to collect router, they have cancelled twice now on the arranged day. Now being told I will be charged £40 for non-return of router which is entirely due to Virgin's inability to collect it. All this in the context of various calls and messages to customer support who are no help whatsoever. Help!

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Mat_Davies,

I'm sorry to hear you've been having some problems with the return of your equipment. Due to postal delays caused by industrial action, there is a slight delay on receiving some pre-paid packaging - however, this should not be a prolonged period of time.

In regard to the Manned Collectors, these are also based on the availability in the area, and can be impacted by various factors such as sickness and Technician availability. I'm going to drop you a private message to discuss the available options for getting this resolved. Please look out for it in the top-right, purple envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ