cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning old equipment.

Jack_Pott
On our wavelength

I have just left Virgin Media and I'm wondering what to do with my old equipment.

I have a TiVo box, a SuperHub, a tv remote control, a mains attachment, and various cables. All of it is about 10 years old and well used, but all still working.

I haven't been given any details about returning any of it. Does Virgin Media want it all returned to them, or should I take it to a recycling centre.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Indeed - check this page for details of the equipment VM will want returned, and request forms for returns packing as necessary.

Otherwise, equipment should just be responsibly recycled.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Try the 2 links in this post from a recent similar topic on what to return and how to return it (if you actually need to)

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Returning-kit-TV-box/m-p/4772688#M1...

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Indeed - check this page for details of the equipment VM will want returned, and request forms for returns packing as necessary.

Otherwise, equipment should just be responsibly recycled.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jack_Pott,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to the community forums. We're here to help.

It looks like some other members of the community have responded and assisted you with your query, but just to confirm, there is some equipment that we would like to be returned. You can find more details, along with images of the equipment itself, of what we would like returned and how to return it here.

If it's not any of the equipment listed and pictured there, which includes the SuperHub 2ac, then we would ask that you recycle the equipment responsibly. Again, there's more info on how to recycle and where to find your nearest recycling point via the link provided above.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Jack_Pott
On our wavelength

OK. Thanks to everyone who responded to my question.