cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning new V6 box

cass
On our wavelength

I recently upgraded to Oomph Ultimate and was sent a second V6 box. I don't need this as I only have one TV, therefore I want to return it. I understand the procedure is that I am sent a return label and I can take it to a Collect+ point.

Could someone contact me to arrange this? Thanks.

24 REPLIES 24

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @cass,

Thank you for confirming this to me 🙂

I have emailed our collections team for you! I have advised them of the situation, I am just waiting for a response.

I will let you know when they have responded.

I hope this is okay for now.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

cass
On our wavelength

Can someone advise me ASAP on this please?

I have just received a text stating that someone is coming to collect this V6 box today. I still don't know why this is happening since - as I explained in my previous post - this was not the agreement I reached with VM.

Hi cass

Thanks for coming back to us.

It sounds like an auto text so I wouldn't worry about it from checking the system

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

cass
On our wavelength

Another text this morning saying that the box would be collected today. I assumed it was another auto-text and safe to ignore.

However, a Virgin rep actually turned up and took away the box.

I assume all will be OK.

Thanks for coming back to us cass,

We do apologise that this door stop collection has not been cancelled. Just to confirm that you are happy to keep the additional box as this is part of your package and keep this stored.

By doing this your package and discounts will remain the same. At this point in time as it is so late in the day we can only advise you to turn the collection engineer away and we will fully note the account with the reasons why for you.

We have located your account details from the information provided on your community profile so we will make a note that you do not want the equipment collecting as you have changed your mind and now want to keep the additional box. 

Kind regards Jodi.