cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning new V6 box

cass
On our wavelength

I recently upgraded to Oomph Ultimate and was sent a second V6 box. I don't need this as I only have one TV, therefore I want to return it. I understand the procedure is that I am sent a return label and I can take it to a Collect+ point.

Could someone contact me to arrange this? Thanks.

24 REPLIES 24

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The second box is part of the Ultimate Oomph package, and by returning it you're effectively changing your bundle deal away from UO.

You will have to weigh up whether an alternative package (which only has one box) is cheaper for you - something which you may need to discuss with VM directly.

If the UO remains cheaper than an alternate, then you'll have to file this under "cheaper to have an extra than not", and just store the V6 in a safe place.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello cass

Thanks for your post 

We have an easy way to return un needed equipment 

You can order a package here 

Hope that helps 

Gareth_L

cass
On our wavelength

Hi Gareth,

Thanks for the guidance.

Could you confirm whether my returning the V6 box will affect the status of my Ultimate Oomph package in any way? I don't want to do anything that will cause complications with that.

Hello cass

The returning of the box only removes the Serial number and Box number from the account. This will not remove any bundle discounts or alter any charges, costs each month 

Are you in the position to get an additional TV soon to benefit from the full package 

Gareth_L

cass
On our wavelength

No, I won't be getting a second TV so the box would just be in storage.

I will follow the procedure at the link you provided to return it.

Thank you.

Hi Cass,

Once you request this you will receive this within 5 days then you take it to a collect plus store and they will return it to us.

Regards

Paul.

cass
On our wavelength

I have ordered the pre-paid packaging twice using the link provided, and received nothing both times. Is there some other way that the equipment can be returned?

Hi @cass,

When did you last complete and submit the form to receive returns packaging?

As my colleague has advised, it can take up to 5 working days following the date of request for it to arrive.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

cass
On our wavelength

First request was on April 16, then again on April 30.