cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning equipment

AmyBeeson
Joining in

Hi,

We cancelled our last package with Virgin Media and ended up getting a different one, meaning we needed a new hub. When the technician was here, he took the told equipment away and now I'm being asked to return the equipment or I'll be charged?! Does no one in the company communicate?

3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AmyBeeson 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you experienced this with your equipment swap and return. We can understand the frustration caused and want to best help. Are you able to let us know what your old equipment was? Also, when did our team last contact you about returning it?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

The equipment was a Virgin Media Hub 3 and the technician was here on the 3rd February to install a new one and take the old one away. I have the technicians name if that helps also. You have contacted me this week again about sending the old one back to you.

Thanks

Amy

Thank you for letting us know, normally the tech you give it to would of filled some paperwork in.

Sometimes this can take a week or so to update before they stop sending, if this does carry on next week please do reach out and we will look to see what we can do for you. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?