cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning equipment

Jin11
Joining in

Hi,

I have cancelled the virgin media broadband service because of moving home and need to return the equipment, the hub.

I got the final bill saying that virgin media will send me a pre-paid returns packaging after I disconnected, then I can use it to send back the equipment. However, I haven't got any pre-paid packaging after I disconnected.

10days ago, I got an email asking me to book a date for virgin media to collect the equipment. Then I booked 27th Sep which is tomorrow for the collecting. The sender is showing "Virgin Media" so I didn't think too much in the beginning, however, I just checked the full email address of the sender couple of minutes ago and found that it is "noreply@contactengine.com".

I have 3 questions here:

1. I would like to double check if it is a legitimate email regarding the return of your equipment.

2. I don't have any packaging for the equipment, is that OK?

3. Will I have a receipt to proof I return the equipment when it is collected?

Could someone help me about that?

Thanks very much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jin11

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Sorry to hear of the confusion over the return. I'll send you a PM now to get some details

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jin11

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Sorry to hear of the confusion over the return. I'll send you a PM now to get some details

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill