cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning equipment no shows

Skie
Up to speed

I left VM at the start of March and received the return kit recently, but also began to get texts to tell me someone was coming to collect the equipment. Unfortunately nobody has shown up on the days the text has said. Can you confirm someone will actually turn up at some point, or am I best just dropping it off at a collect + store?

I also need a second cable terminator cap, as only 1 was included in the return kit and I have 2 connections to terminate 🙂

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Skie,

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I do apologise for any confusion. As I've not been able to locate your info on our systems, I'll pop you a PM to confirm some details and I can certainly check this for you. In regards to the terminator cap, I'll get in touch with the Area Field Manager accordingly and request for a replacement to be dropped of. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page for my message.

Speak soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

@Skie, sorry I've actually managed to locate the info on our systems 😄

I can't see anything regarding collection other than that a returns kit was generated for you. Are you able to drop it to your local Collect Plus store? If not, let me know.

I've dropped the AFM a message regarding a replacement terminator cap and will follow up with you as soon as I get a response. 

Cheers

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

All sorted now @ayisha_b thanks. An engineer came out to disconnect us from the cabinet so no need for the terminator and I handed him the equipment at the same time.

Cheers

Hi Skie,

Thank you for reaching back out and for the update, glad to hear you have now been able to get your equipment returned by giving it to the Technician, did they give you a receipt/ proof that you had given it to them?

Regards

Paul.

Nope, but today we have had the email & text to confirm the devices have been received, so all is well.

Great, thanks for letting us know @Skie.

We wish you all the best with your new provider. 

Have a nice weekend. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley