Menu
Charhandles
Joining in
Message 1 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Returning equipment issue

So I am in the process of returning my equipment but I've had a bill come through to say I'm being charged for not returning my equipment. 

I did not get my returns packaging until Friday (which took a month to get to me and 2 requests to actually get it) and sent the equipment off yesterday. It'll be returned before the charge has to come out of my account.

I was wondering if there is anyone I can talk to or email to rectify this with as I have my receipt, tracking number and Collect+ store so I can prove it is in the process of being returned. I just really don't want to be charged for something I am actually doing.

Tudor
Hero
Message 2 of 20
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Returning equipment issue

No email address for VM, you will have to wait for their staff to pick up your post, but in can take up to a week. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi Charhandles, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've been charged for non-return of your equipment. 

This is certainly something we can get sorted for you 🙂 

I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me on this one with your information via Private Message 🙂

I've checked today and can see the return has now been processed. 

You shouldn't get any further messages but if you do, just ignore them 🙂

Let me know if there is anything else we can do to help. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
anthony_b
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I am about to package the modem and V6 box in a couple of weeks but I don’t think The packaging is correct, despite VM telling me it’s packaging for all the different equipment 

The box (with the clear protection) that you need to put together for the V6 will no way fit in the other box that I have put together 

I have asked 3 people, including a VM engineer who have all said I am right.

Am afraid Virgin media,you are wrong again and I don’t see why I should have to go to your shop to return the items. I don’t have a shop near to me and as it’s clearly your issue, the fault is with you and you need to deal with this. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Terri_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi anthony_b,

Thanks for your post on the Community and welcome. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your equipment returns pack. Has this been sorted out for you since your post? 

If not please send me a PM here with your full name and address and I'll check into this further for you.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Running out of data? Check out our top Mobile data tips

0 Kudos
anthony_b
Fibre optic
Message 7 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri

Your link does not work 

Can someone not come to me and pick it up 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Terri_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi anthony_b,

Thank you for getting back to me via PM. I'm sorry that we do not arrange pick-ups of the equipment. I can find your nearest Collect+ point and you can drop it off there instead of posting it back to us.

If you would like for me to resend the correct return packaging for each piece of equipment you need to return, please PM me again here with your full name and address with postcode so I can get this sent out to you.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Running out of data? Check out our top Mobile data tips

0 Kudos
anthony_b
Fibre optic
Message 9 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your help

Can you see on your system who is supposed to be calling me with regards my termination 

0 Kudos
anthony_b
Fibre optic
Message 10 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri

I don’t see any PM from you though?

0 Kudos