Menu
louise1408
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Returning Virgin broadband equipment

My Virgin broadband finished on 14th December 2018, but I have not received the returns kit through the post to be able to return the router back to Virgin, despite requesting the kit twice already. I can't see any other options of returning the equipment without using Collect + and the returns kit.

I've now been charged for not returning, even though I have not received the kit. Can you advise if there is another way to return, or whether a returns package is on its way to me? I requested the first kit at the beginning of January and the 2nd on 15th January. The email says the kit takes up to 2 weeks to receive, but so far haven't had anything!

Please advise on what I can do.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning Virgin broadband equipment

Hi louise1408, welcome to our community forums.

I am sorry to hear you're having issues with receiving the packaging, I can see that it has been a while since you initially posted about this, apologies for the delay in a response.

Have you been in touch since your post to get additional support on this?

If not I can advise that in some cases our stores may accept the equipment and check it in for you, alternatively you can request the packaging your self through our website, ( https://www.virginmedia.com/postcode-checker/ ) or we can request it for you.

Thanks

Tom_S

0 Kudos
louise1408
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tom_S,

Since my post, on 6th Feb I've requested more packaging to be sent to me using the link in the reminder emails. I received the generic email again: "Your prepaid equipment returns packaging is winging its way to you" with my address, but have not received anything so far. I've also cancelled my direct debit so that I won't be charged in the meantime. 

I checked online and there isn't a Virgin Media store near me, so unfortunately I can't return that way.

If I do not receive this latest packaging, is it possible to get a returns label I can print emailed to me so that I can package myself and still use the Collect + service?

Thanks,

louise1408

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Louise,

Thanks for posting, 

It can take up to 14 days to receive the packaging. If you've not received it by the 20th, please let me know.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos