cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning Old Equipment

meraip
On our wavelength

I have just given my hub3 and TiVo box fitted both In the returns package to the driver with the returns package received. I forgot to take a picture of the returns label. I did ask for a receipt, however he said he does not have this. Also I received a text from you that someone will collect which I confirmed and the driver said he does collect this at the same time.

I do not want to be charged so please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @meraip,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post. I'm glad to hear that your equipment has been collected. 

In order to look into this issue further, I will need to confirm a few details with you via Private Message. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @meraip,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post. I'm glad to hear that your equipment has been collected. 

In order to look into this issue further, I will need to confirm a few details with you via Private Message. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

meraip
On our wavelength

Hey Paulina Z or Virgin Team.  

This still has not been resolved although I accidentally pressed the helpful answer. I have Private Messaged with my details as requested. Hope fully this can be resolved prior to being charged soon.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @meraip,

Thank you for coming back to me. I have responded to your Private Message now. I'll be happy to help further through there. 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @meraip,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message and confirming your details. 

If you have any equipment of ours that you'd like to get rid of, please follow our instruction guide on returning and recycling equipment on our website here: https://virg.in/senditback
Please let us know if you need any further assistance and if you need any help going forward.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team