cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning Equipment

JO53PHW
Tuning in

Hello,

I returned my Hub, 2x 360 boxes and 1x 360 mini box on 28/10/21. I have since had multiple emails and texts telling me to return the equipment as well as packaging being sent out to me. I have also had a Virgin media engineer come to my house to collect the equipment on 08/11/21. At the time I told them I had sent it back an gave them the tracking number. Was told this was fine and heard no more. 

Now I have received another email stating packaging has been sent out to me to return the kit! The tracking info even shows the items have been delivered! 

If any of the forum staff could take a look into this please as am not sure what else I can do!

Any help much appreciated, thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @JO53PHW 

The equipment emails are automated.

Looking at the responses from Forum Staff customers are usually allowed up to 30 days to return the equipment.

The problem is the equipment is sent by Collect Plus and scanned into the system on mass, so people can still be getting reminders after the equipment has been returned, until the systems have been updated. 

Once the systems have the correct info regarding the returns then the automated emails will stop, and any charges applied in error will be corrected.

A member of the Forum Team should be able to pick this up for you in a day or two and with the help of the tracking number put your mind at rest.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi @JO53PHW,

Welcome back to our community forums.

Sorry to hear you have been getting these alerts when you have already returned the equipment. I can understand the frustration caused and want to best help. As mentioned by @newapollo, these alerts are automated and are sent out until our systems are updated. I do however want to look into this for you. In this case, I have sent you a private message. Please lookout for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

No problem at all @JO53PHW.

Please do let us know if you receive more messages after today and I will do my best to help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs