Menu
Highlighted
Strangeland16
Up to speed
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Returned equipment still getting harrased !!!

Left virgin a month ago received returns package last Monday . Boxes it all up took to the collect plus store that day. Was back at virgin on the wed I've tracked it and know they have it back .Still getting texts / emails saying I will be charged £240 if I don't return the two boxes and router which I have. Can a virgin person please sort this out as it's annoying. Also I'm due a credit of 30 pounds when is this coming ??  Thanks 

0 Kudos
Strangeland16
Up to speed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returned equipment still getting harrased !!!

?? Anyone 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It usually takes the forum team a few days to work through to a post.

Consider making Ofcom aware of the issue by filling in their monitoring form here: Tell Ofcom.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

would be around 3-5+ days for the forum staff to reply, did you keep the receipt.. as for the refund this is normally issued via cheque and can take upto 45 days..
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Strangeland16

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

It can take up to 10 days for the equipment returns process from the time that this is sent back to us via Collect Plus to fully update that this has been returned into the warehouse where it gets scanned in and then removed form your old account with us.

I'd like to check into this for you to make sure this is showing but if not, it should be soon. I will note that this has been returned.

If you can pop back to me on the PM I have sent to you on the top right in the purple envelope then I will be able to log this for you and look into the refund issue.

Please bear in mind if you are due a refund you should receive this once the account has been closed for approximately 45 days. Cheque refunds are issued once the account has been closed for 35 days and then the refund is processed and sent.

Catch you soon!

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos