cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return to VM but shows old account from 2020

Jason65
Joining in

I have just rejoined VM after 2 year break. I’ve been assigned a new account number. I registered with the same email address as previous. Logging into my VM only shows old account from 2020 and I cannot configure account settings. 
tried calling but disconnected due to being busy and referred to online help where no info related is available. 
looks like others on here have had the same issue which requires assistance by VM admin to add new account details. 
Poor show from VM on my return already. This is why I left in first place. 

1 REPLY 1

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Jason65,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your online account!  I can understand how frustrating this can be. 

Sorry to hear that you've had some issues getting in touch with our team! I'll be more than happy to investigate this further for you. 

I'm very sorry that you've had some troubles with your online account, I'll do all I can to help you with this problem. I will send you a Private Message to confirm some details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs