Menu
Lyanne461
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Return of media equipment

I have closed my account as recently moved house which virgin doesn't supply to! I have asked 3 times to 3 different addresses for the returns packages! None of these have ever arrived? (Can't see all 3 getting lost in the post) Just received a text message saying I'll be charged if I don't return? How can i return when the packages don't arrive?? Please can someone answer my worries as don't want to be charged for something that's not my fault!! I have had no problems with Virgin until now! As it is I've had to pay just under £200 to cancel just because they don't supply my new address! Many thanks

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return of media equipment

staff used to have a way of contacting the returns people who could send out a label to print via mail

things have changed a bit and the new people may not have that facility but wait for VM to get to the thread ans see what they say

Tony
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Lyanne461

Thank you for posting on the forums and welcome to the community.

Have you tried to book the returns packaging online here https://keepup.virginmedia.com/returns? If you require further assistance with this we're happy to help further.

Rob

0 Kudos
Lyanne461
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes I have ordered the returns package 3 times now to 3 different addresses! None of them have arrived?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rule_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us, Lyanne461. I appreciate that you have ordered the returns package 3 times to 3 different addresses but none of them have arrived.

We need to track it to find out where they have gone so we need to take a look on your account first to do this and we can do this via online chat.

Let us know how you get on.

Rule_C

0 Kudos