cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return kit still not arrived

ransaka
Tuning in

Hi,

I was told a return kit was being sent for my Hub 4 back on 13th Sept but nothing has arrived and we're moving out next week.  Does anyone know if it's possible to get the relevant paperwork e-mailed so I can print it off and return it in my own packaging as it's not like I'm short of boxes or bubblewrap with moving house?

5 REPLIES 5

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@ransaka wrote:

Hi,

I was told a return kit was being sent for my Hub 4 back on 13th Sept but nothing has arrived and we're moving out next week.  Does anyone know if it's possible to get the relevant paperwork e-mailed so I can print it off and return it in my own packaging as it's not like I'm short of boxes or bubblewrap with moving house?

There is a link on this page to print a label

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/return-or-recycle-equipment

Keep very good records/receipts/proof of return in case VM or its couriers mess up the process along the way

I have looked at that but wasn't sure if the reference number it asks for is just the account number or a specific returns ID which I wouldn't have.  If it's just the account number then I'll simply do that, ta!

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@ransaka wrote:

I have looked at that but wasn't sure if the reference number it asks for is just the account number or a specific returns ID which I wouldn't have.  If it's just the account number then I'll simply do that, ta!

See post #2 below from newapollo, one of the forum VIPs.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/No-returns-packaging-sent/m-p/50089...

Your account no. would seem to make sense to me but that is nothing more than my opinion, not an 'official' reply!

Wait for one of the VM forum team to reply here within a few days and confirm for you.

Hey there @ransaka, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the return package.
I will assist you on this and see if we can speed everything up.
I will send a private message - watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @ransaka, thanks for speaking with us today.

I'm glad we were able to sort everything out for you and assist you on your queries.
As always - we're here to assist and whenever you have a query.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs