cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return kit problems

grmpy
Joining in

I recently left virgin media due to a house move to an area not covered by Virgin.

I received a text and email to arrange a date to collect kit from my new house. Date arranged, several reminders to get the kit ready and a text on the collection morning around 8am saying "see you soon". I waited in all day with no further information. I incurred two taxi fares as I was unable to leave to take or collect my daughter from the station. These fares probably cost more than the equipment is worth. 

No explanation or apology received for the non collection.

I have now received another message asking me to arrange another day, I looked at this and was offered 3 further dates, none of which are suitable for me.

This process really needs to be improved. Making someone wait for 12 hours without contact and then expecting them to do it again without any guarantee that anyone will turn up is not acceptable. 

1 REPLY 1

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @grmpy 👋

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am so sorry to hear your equipment was not collected as scheduled. I appreciate this is not ideal and understand your frustration. 

If its more convenient, you may request a returns kit 👉 here so that you can drop the parcel to your local Collect + store instead.

Let me know if I can help with anything else. 

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs