cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return kit packaging not sent

richardsch
Joining in

Having left virgin media in February I have tried multiple times to get returns packaging sent for the router

It still hasn’t arrived! Having wasted another 1 hour 30 minutes on hold this afternoon after receiving another email threatening charging me for kit that I am very happy to send back - I am well and truly fed up with virgin media 

Please can someone arrange to contact me to actually send the returns packaging and remove the email and text threats of charging me when virgin can’t do the job right in the first place 

this has been the most ridiculous process I have ever gone through to leave a company. 

19 REPLIES 19

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

HI richardsch, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue getting your returns pack to allow you to return the equipment. 

The texts and emails are automated reminders and these won't stop until the equipment has been received back I'm afraid. As you've mentioned you have asked for the returns pack a few times, I'd like to look in to why this isn't being received. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi richardsch, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message with your details. 

Taking a look at the system, I can see that a new returns pack was requested and processed on the 1st March. This has been sent to your new address so you should receive this within 7 - 10 working days. 

As this has been done within the last 10 working days we can't escalate this just yet. If you've not received the packaging to your new address by 15th March, pop back here and we can then raise this directly with the returns team. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Ok thanks Kath 

I haven’t had anything yet 
considering your system is automated I imagine it’s going to automatically charge me by Friday anyway as per the previous automated email…. 
I have requested this packaging at least 3 times over the past month, twice to my old address and twice to this address… 

can you please double check with the returns team that they are definitely sending packaging?

Thank you  

Hi richardsch, 

Thanks for coming back to me and sticking with me on this one. 

We know the packaging is being sent as when it is sent it leaves a footprint and a note on the account. Previous ones did show your previous dress but I'm only seeing one for the new address. 

The charge would go on to your VM account however nothing will be taken from your bank account. Once we receive the equipment back the charge is then removed again. 

If you haven't received anything by 15th March then let me know and I'll escalate this internally for you. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi Kath 

The returns package still hasn't arrived... The postman has been this morning and still nothing 

Please can you escalate this internally? I will be at home tomorrow morning so if a collection could be arranged of the kit that would be helpful

Charlotte

Hi @richardsch, I can see that @Kath_F has advised of 15/03/22 - which we are just short of currently.

We would politely ask you to come back to us once we reach beyond this date

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Dear Kath 

My returns package has still not come with todays post.  Please can this be escalated

Kind regards, 

Charlotte

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI richardsch, 

Thank you for getting back in touch and letting us know you have not received the returns packaging. 

I am going to link in with Kath regarding the escalation of this matter. 

Please can you let us know if the package arrives in the meantime. 

Thank you 

Nat

Hi 

Thanks for getting back to me. Ive now been charged £40 for non-return of this kit which I have spent a lot of time trying to get the router returned. 

I am owed over £50 on my account so I would be grateful if this can be sorted as soon as possible. Hopefully you can see my frustrations. 

Charlotte