cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return equipment

Dreadwitch
Joining in

I need to return some equipment and I am getting threatening emails which I have replied to but nobody ever acknowledges me.

I have been told I have to use yodel collect plus, unfortunately I have no way of getting to a collection point due to being housebound. Apparently Virgin media does not see this as an issue and keeps telling me I have to send them back via yodel or I have to pay for them. One person here told me that they had checked and there was a shop right next door that takes yodel parcels... They don't and haven't for a year. Please can someone help me with this and let me know how to use a different courier? 

7 REPLIES 7

markdyer72
Fibre optic

Just googled and seem yodel do a home collection service.

Yodel home collection

could be worth looking into

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dreadwitch,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, we are sorry to hear you haven't been able to arrange collection of your equipment , you can find out more around returning your equipment here.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused by trying to get this resolved.

Kind regards

Paul.

Thanks but the only solution there is to call, I tried that and was told I should have registered as needing support, as far as I know I did this. The person I spoke to said that I should have registered and if I hadn't then there is no other option and I would be charged if I didn't return the equipment. So not at all helpful. 

Thanks but for a collection someone from virgin has to authorise it, experience with calling virgin customer service tells me getting someone in another country to do that is going to be impossible. 

Hi Dreadwitch,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your return looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

I'd like to ask more about your situation if that is okay, like what equipment is it that you are trying to return to us?

Also, are you finding it hard to find a collect+ due to being housebound - as in self isolating/shielding due to COVID 19?

Any more info would be really helpful for us to figure out how we can help 🙂 

Thanks so much.

Megan_L

Hi the equipment is 2 boosters that never worked and I'm housebound due to a disability rather than anything to do with covid. I have a local post office that I can access but unfortunately the nearest collection point for yodel is several miles away from me and not accessible by public transport, as I don't drive I would have to walk and it's way too far away for me to walk to.

Thanks 

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Dreadwitch,

Thanks for confirming those details. I can book an equipment collection for you now, I'll just need to confirm a few details with you via Private Message. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team