Menu
Highlighted
JosieLou
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Retention

I have been with Virgin media for around 14 years, for the last 6 months of my contact my bills have been wrong every month and I have had to spend hours on the phone getting this rectified. On top of this, one of the customer service reps in retentions team was so rude to me that I requested disconnection. Guess what, my final bill is wrong to the time of £70 overcharge. I have telephoned 3 times to be told that I would get another bill through g would be contacted video outbound retentions to see if there is anything that could be done to keep me as a"valued" customer. No one has bothered to ring me & I still don't have a revised bill. What on earth has gone wrong?? I have been a loyal customer for nearly 15 years!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Retention

Hi JosieLou

I appreciate you getting in touch with us and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the billing issues.

If you're disconnecting or have disconnected your account then the disconnection is booked with 30 days notice.

The bills are produced within this time as normal and bill to the standard month in advance as the bills that are generated to not factor in the disconnection date in advance.

Once the disconnection has processed the account refunds any overcharges to the statement. This may include the overcharges you have mentioned.

You can discuss this with the teams in a secure way either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you have with this support option.

Please let us know how you get on with this and if there is anything else we can help with.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
JosieLou
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for getting back to me,  someone explained that but it still doesn't explain why you haven't been able to get my bill correct for over 6 months or why, despite being promised that someone from retentions would ring me, they still haven't.

Thanks 

Jo

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jo

I appreciate you have queries and want them answered.

While we'd love to be more specific in our responses here this is a public forum and all billing details for our customers is information that is classed as personal data. We are therefore restricted in what we can support on a public forum.

That's why I advised regarding the options for Webchat and the phone. Both of these options are secure methods of contact that are 1-2-1 options of communication with us and where we can answer these questions for you.

I hope you got the information you needed after your post but if not please get back in touch with them and they would be happy to help.

Outbound Retention's do not ring every customer who is planning on leaving us and who has arranged a disconnect. The call backs they do are marketed at a small percentage of potential leavers and they are pre selected based on criteria run by a dedicated program to support this team. They cannot be manually requested to call you. My apologies if this is what you were initially told.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos