cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retention Offer not honoured

SkodaAndyVRS
Joining in

My contract came to an end in November 2022. I called up and asked what the best price was they could do to match the contract I had before. The contract before was TV, Landline, 1gb Broadband and Virgin Mobile Sim.

I was offered a £77 deal with all of the above. I asked the following question several times during the call. "Will I keep my existing Virgin Sim and will it be part of my £77 deal without costing me anything extra?" The advisor confirmed this each time I asked.

A month later the Virgin Sim has been cancelled and Virgin Retentions are telling me I need to speak to O2. I've spoken to O2 and they, rightfully, have said there is nothing they can do as they just add discounts to their own packages for Virgin Customers.

I've called and spoken to Retentions 3 times since and they don't seem to grasp what I am trying to explain to them.

I've also made a complaint which came back with the same advice - contact O2

How can I get in touch with someone in the UK / Directors office so I can explain the situation, get the calls pulled and get the issue resolved?

1 REPLY 1

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @SkodaAndyVRS, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you have been having issues with getting this contract dispute resolved. I can certainly understand the frustration with this.

I will be happy to take a look at this further for you, so this can be done I will send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules