Menu
gregorgregor25
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Retention Contact Details

I am wondering is their is a direct number for retention at virgin media rather than going tough the usual customer service number? My last several interactions with the CS department have been abysmal and i hope to avoid the stress of doing this again. I seems strange that a company of this magnitude don't offer web chat or email correspondence despite the fact they sell the means to use the method of communication Smiley Happy

I have tried to call but long periods of hold are adding to the frustration fueled by previous contacts. 

Can anyone here help to make my customer journey smoother this time around. 

My contract is up for renewal this month and any options I can see online are wildly more expensive than what I currently pay. I want to give VM the chance to do something about this before I resort to moving away to another provider. 

TIA

0 Kudos
dante01
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Retention Contact Details

No, there's no direct number, but if you go via the "Thinking of leaving us?" option when contacting Virgin Media's customer services via phone then you should end up talking to someone with the authority to handle such matters.

The best time to ring is on weekdays during office hours.

0 Kudos
gregorgregor25
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Retention Contact Details

Thanks on hold just now,. 

0 Kudos