cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resseting password enter valid bill details?

KWARRENTINE
Tuning in

Hello guys,

im trying to resety my password but nothing seems to be working, ive entered the last date of my bill with the account  number with area reference and that doesnt seem to work can i get some help please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@KWARRENTINE wrote:

anyone?

It will be tomorrow morning at the earliest before the Virgin Media Forum Team are likely to respond.

Unfortunately this type of account issue is not something that community members are likely to be able to help with.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

KWARRENTINE
Tuning in

anyone?

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@KWARRENTINE wrote:

anyone?

It will be tomorrow morning at the earliest before the Virgin Media Forum Team are likely to respond.

Unfortunately this type of account issue is not something that community members are likely to be able to help with.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Still no reply from them 😕

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello KWARRENTINE

Sorry for both the delay in reaching you and the issues you are having 

I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L