cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolutions Team

camtra
On our wavelength

Received an emaill from this bunch of idiots today 4th January 2021!

Hi,

We tried to ring you about the result of your recent complaint but we couldn’t get through.

UTTER GARBAGE AS THEY HAVE NEVER CONTACTED ME ONCE ON MY GIVEN MOBILE NUMBER!!

HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS OR JUST ME??

I AM GETTING REALLY ANNOYED WITH THEIR ATTITUDE ABOUT ALL THE ONGOING COMPLAINTS AND THE AMOUNT OF LIES THEY STATE EVEN IN THE EMAIL  TODAY.

HAVE REQUESTED OVER 10 TIMES FOR THEM TO CONTACT ME YET NOTHING. RECEIVED LETTERS WITH SIMILAR FALSE STATEMENTS YET THE TEXT MESSAGE YOU SEND NOT ONE REPLY!!

wth!!

ARE VIRGIN ACTUALLY TAKING THE **bleep** OUT OF CUSTOMERS??

BE GOOD TO HEAR FROM ANYONE HAVING SIMILAR FALSE EMAILS AND LETTERS STATING THE ABOVE MESSSAGE.

CHEERS

46 REPLIES 46

shaunny
Tuning in

I feel your pain, biggest bunch of liars you will never speak to. They even say in some emails they have discussed the complaint with you but you which is just unbelievable, absolute scumbags. They obviously don`t realise that phones these days show any missed calls.

shaunny
Tuning in

Contact CISAS they are the regulators, we need to start showing them up for the shower of s*£t they are.

shakey1
Joining in

I got the exact same message today. 

Utter idiots if they believe that “customers” won’t share it on the forum or do they actually believe they are doing a good job?

if anything a generic email shows you’d the volume of complaints wish o could leave without paying a penalty.

Next stop - ombudsman’s and subject access request. Also awaiting a response from the on the “letter” they supposedly sent... even though new age means email is quicker....

digicall
On our wavelength

That is their standard message when they cannot be bothered to do their jobs.

Sorry we tried to contact you but you missed you.  Since we cant contact  you we are closing your complaint. Cant wait for the contract to be over. i rather have no broadband than deal with dishonest people.

Just to have an update....I was contacted by Kevin from the executive support team and I have to say he has done everything he has said he would, and I have wifi that is actually  working!  
Finally feel like I am getting there so thank you. If only I had spoken to Kevin back in January! 

Great to hear you were able to get things sorted Lizzie79 🙂

Thanks for letting us know.

Alex_Rm

the service is truly appalling and the lying about contacting you is just legendary.

I have already made up my mind that i do not want to be scammed anymore by this appalling service