cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Residential to Business

willjim72
Joining in

I have recently changed from virgin media residential to Virgin business all working great,

The only question I have is who do I contact on the residential side, one send the hub 5 back to and then change the residential package 

james 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @willjim72,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues changing your residential account package and sending back your equipment.

You can order a pre-paid equipment returns packaging through our Return Kit page

If you're looking to amend your residential package, you will need to get in touch with our team directly by calling us on 150/ 03454541111 or texting us on 07533051809, as we're unable to process package changes on this platform.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you going forward. We're here to help. 🙂

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @willjim72,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues changing your residential account package and sending back your equipment.

You can order a pre-paid equipment returns packaging through our Return Kit page

If you're looking to amend your residential package, you will need to get in touch with our team directly by calling us on 150/ 03454541111 or texting us on 07533051809, as we're unable to process package changes on this platform.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you going forward. We're here to help. 🙂

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs