cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset eBilling PIN

SimonWright1
Joining in

I need to access my account, but have no idea what my eBilling PIN is, assuming I ever had one. The only option to reset it seems to be to request it here so can someone help me with this please?

Thanks,

Simon

4 REPLIES 4

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @SimonWright1

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are unable to access your account. We want to do our best to help. Just to confirm, is this your my VM account you are unable to access? What happens when you try to login your account? What error message do you get?

Please get back to us when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I login in to my Virgin Media account with my user name and password, but then I get a screen asking for my e-Billing PIN as follows:

SimonWright1_0-1625324993034.png

As I don't know the PIN (I've checked for an old emails, but can't find any with a PIN in them) I can't login, so please reset my PIN.

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi SimonWright1,

Thanks for getting back to us, 

I'm not able to see the image due to it including personal details, however this will be something I'll need to raise an IT ticket for.

I've popped you over a private message in order to confirm a few details from you (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Thanks very much for sending me your details via private message.

I've raised an IT ticket for you now, as soon as I have an update I'll let you know.

Alex_Rm