Menu
haznaz
Joining in
Message 1 of 40
Flag for a moderator

Reporting an Open or Damaged Cabinet

Hello

I cam home last night and found that my connection point for 41a Queens road, CR0 2PS was open and a letter was posted saying that the required work on it was finished. Unfortunately this letter was addressed to someone who does not live on this property, and whoever did the work left the brown cabinet open. 

Thankyou for any help

Hannah 

IMG_5645.JPGIMG_5646.JPG

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 40
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reporting an Open or Damaged Cabinet

Hi haznaz, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you involved in the Community Smiley Happy 

You can now report issues such as this to the team here: Damaged/Vandalised Virgin Street Furniture

If you have any further issues, come back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 40
Flag for a moderator

Hi k_middleton09

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We have moved your post to the following page:

Damaged/Vandalised Virgin Street Furniture

Kind regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Squashman991
Tuning in
Message 4 of 40
Flag for a moderator

Two cabinets to report:

- One on the other side of the road from my house (which is 7 Fordington Road, London N6 4TD) located immediately opposite 1 Fordington Road - has been open for at least two months now. At some point previously, the doors had been simply taped shut. This is ineffective and not acceptable. Could we have a proper repair please.

- One at the western end of Woodside Avenue London N6 at the west end of the bridge over the railway line, on the north side of the road. This box is open, rusted and graffti'd, in a generally very poor state. Needs removal and/or replacement please. 

0 Kudos
Kevin73
Joining in
Message 5 of 40
Flag for a moderator

Cabinet at the Green Lanes end of Warham Road, London N4 is close to the kerb and appears to have been hit by a vehicle parking on the road. It is now leaning some 20-30 degrees towards the pavement and the base is exposed on the kerb side. Services are still running (unlike the last time this happened when the cables were completely ripped out) but it needs sorting.

0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Huw_B
Moderator (Retired)
Message 6 of 40
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kevin, 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'd like to get some further information on this, so I'll send you a private message. Please look to the top right of this page, where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Thanks again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Highlighted
terryparrott
Tuning in
Message 7 of 40
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

There is a Virginmedia street broadband cabinet at the end of Trent Close in Farnborough (GU14 9NE) that has both doors wide open. This usually happens after a Virginmedia tech has been to the cabinet!

Can you please have someone close it?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 40
Flag for a moderator

Hi terryparrott,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I've made sure to forward the details on to the relevant team for you.

Thanks

Tom_S

0 Kudos
Nitrum
Tuning in
Message 9 of 40
Flag for a moderator

The cabinet in Kent Road, Guisborough has had its doors ripped off and the cabling is all exposed 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 40
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nitrum, 

Do you have any further details like a postcode or serial number on the box to help our guys locate it?

If not no worries, we'll get it reported as that. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos