cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rentions Volt customers

DanRooney17
Tuning in

Got to say a bit disappointed with a very long call to rentions this evening, looking for suggestions or advice before start working out who to use next as I have been happy with the Broadband and TV service.

Being on a  oomph package. I get its alot so was happy to make sacrifices to work out a deal.

But having a made a call a week or so ago was offered cuts to my exsisting package to get to £80 to £90 or keep all exsisting services for £107.

Being an O2 customer i thought i try and sync my accounts knowing about the doubling speeds as way to help find a compremise.

Now thats all set ive rang back to see what options are avalible considering new Volt customer can get a simlar package of sports and cinema etc for £85...

This time best i was offered was £121. When said nah sorry not happy wjth that bascially offered no alterntives to try and find a compramise. So as it stands given notice  to leave.

Thought id use this community as way of perhaps getting some advise before moving on.

My main needs are Sky Sports (yes i know its going to be costly) and internet speed while having M600 over this 18month period i dont recall the last we got near that speed so with Volt benefit i happy i can scarifice that a tad.

4 REPLIES 4

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @DanRooney17

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry to hear we have been unable to find a package and price you are happy with. 

I have taken a look at things from our side and it does appear the agent has offered the best prices we have available for you at the moment.  

I am sorry to hear you are thinking of leaving us. If you did change your mind and would like any help at all regarding the broadband speeds you mentioned, please let us know here and we would be happy to look into that further for you. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thank you for the response.

The speeds in them selves arent an issue as such other than not acheiving what im paying for.

Which as i see it means it wouldnt be issue to down grade a few levels on my broadband.

Just fustrating new customer can go in £85 on a simlar package. Im already paying £99 and as of renewal time 130 plus!

Even if i was paying the same as i do now would be something!

But wether there a lack of understanding between myself and  the advisor? Literally main things i want is Sky Sports and A reasonble internet speed. 

All sorted.

A later call back to differenr advisor explained. The situation amd managed to keep the same package. Plug upgraded equipment for £95.

Not sure where the inconsistancies are. But a happy result in the end.

Hi DanRooney17,

I'm so pleased to hear you were able to get this sorted in the end after giving us another call. We appreciate you coming back to update the thread :).

I'm sorry again that this wasn't all sorted out on your original call, however if you do need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Have a great weekend!

Beth