cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renegotiated contract price and potential issue.

daveeb
Up to speed

Hi I rang retentions this morning and renegotiated the price of my TV XL, M100, weekend phone deal. I told him I tend to only watch BT sport which meant keeping the XL package even though I don't watch the rest of the channels much. He said the package wouldn't alter and offered me a deal of £59.25 for 6 months then £65 for 12 months after that, which I accepted. I've just received the new contract which says I've got rid of TV XL and now have maxit TV. Unless I've missed something this doesn't include BT sport. I was very clear about wanting the sport but it's looking like I've got the stuff I don't watch and had the thing I do watch removed. Could someone look in to this for me please as it's not what i signed up for. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @daveeb 

Using the following channel list you can compare your old XL(Full House) package in column 4 with the newer Maxit (column 6)

As you said the only difference is the removal of the kids channels.

documents/Redwood/2022_Channel_Guides/ChannelGuide_Feb_22.pdf 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

daveeb
Up to speed

Actually I've just found a comprehensive chart that seems to show that Maxit TV does include the BT sport channels and the only thing I'd be missing is the kids channels which is fine by me as the kids are grown up. If someone could confirm that i'd be grateful. Thanks.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @daveeb 

Using the following channel list you can compare your old XL(Full House) package in column 4 with the newer Maxit (column 6)

As you said the only difference is the removal of the kids channels.

documents/Redwood/2022_Channel_Guides/ChannelGuide_Feb_22.pdf 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi newapollo, I did manage to find an older thread that mentioned Maxit vs Full House, but many thanks for confirming.