cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing external box and cabling

AmandaR
Joining in

I am not a customer but like others have got unslightly box and cabling across front garden. The internal wires etc are falling out of box. How do I get this removed? I've tried calling but it was frustrating not being a customer and after a substantial amount of time waiting for the call to be answered I gave up. 

16 REPLIES 16

Thanks for coming back to us @Steve1072.

I will send a private message over in a moment for you to confirm a few details, so that I can get this booked in for you.

Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @Steve1072.

I have contacted the area manager and I will be in touch as soon as I have any updates from them.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi. I have not heard anything as yet from anyone regarding the removal of the virgin cable and box. 

Can someone tell how long the process will take?

I'm sure if I was wanting virgin installed I would have had a technician here by now!! 

Thanks for coming back to me @Steve1072.

I will get this chased with the area manager to be looked into further for you and will be back in touch as soon as I have an update.

Regards,

Steven_L

@Steve1072 wrote:

Hi. I have not heard anything as yet from anyone regarding the removal of the virgin cable and box. 

Can someone tell how long the process will take?

I'm sure if I was wanting virgin installed I would have had a technician here by now!! 

Don't be so sure.

_ _ _my_background _ _ _
Former VM customer of 15+ years. 1Gig, xl TV and phone packages. Finally gave up after months, and many hours, of trying to get them to fix things. Never seen a company like them!

BT 900meg full fibre BB, TV, Netflix + HomePhone+free calls with all support in UK. (£94 all in)

Prevously o2> Vodafone 5G Unlimited sim & 2x Vodafone 5G 100GB sims. (£50 all in)

Still no contact from a Virgin representative here, regarding the removal of the external box a wires from my garden. 

I think my next step will be to go to the local press here, with photographs of the shoddy workmanship and how my garden is!!!

Sorry @Steve1072, I'm still waiting to hear back from the area manager about this but I will now be escalating this to the regional manager for this to be investigated.

I will be back in touch as soon as I can with a further update for you.

Regards,

Steven_L