cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removal of Virgin cable & external/internal Virgin box’s = Trip Hazard

HSG75
Tuning in

Hello,

My X tenant decided to have Virgin internet installed without my consent to my property, the cable runs from the front of my driveway in a green tube, which is not even buried properly in the ground causing a trip hazard, when maintaining the front garden.
The external box on the outside wall looks damaged & has been placed outside a bedroom wall & the internal box has been placed inside the bedroom wall by Virgin Media. I really need all of the Virgin Media cables & boxes removing as soon as possible please, this is preventing me from having a new driveway installed, & stopping me from decorating my toddler’s bedroom also future development, can anyone help me please, of removing these items?

13 REPLIES 13

HSG75_0-1673250875427.jpegHSG75_1-1673250907442.jpeg

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey HSG75, thanks for the posts and replies.

Sorry to see you could not post the photos as suggested above, has the advice from newapollo helped with resizing /converting them at all?
Do let us know if you need more help.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes, it has.

Now have you seen the images?

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for this reply and for posting the requested pictures HSG75!

This will help us understand more on the issue and report it correctly, I will message you here private now so we can share a few more details that are needed for this.
Please check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs