cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relocating TV

JohnMT
Joining in

I need to relocate my TV to another part of the room.Part of the co-ax cable is inaccessible so I need to cut the cable at the Tivo box end and reattach it to cable available where I want to locate the TV. Is this something I can tackle or do I need to call out an engineer?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi you must not interfere with virgins cables you will need to phone and get an engineer to do this, there will be a charge of £25 for a non fault call out. Regards Micky

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi you must not interfere with virgins cables you will need to phone and get an engineer to do this, there will be a charge of £25 for a non fault call out. Regards Micky

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JohnMT,

Thank you for your first post, and welcome to the Community Forums! 

LittleMick73 is absolutely right - we wouldn't recommend messing around with the cables yourself, so for this you would need to arrange a relocation engineer with us which is chargeable at £25. If you'd like us to get this arranged for you, just give us a shout and we can get that booked in 🙂

Kind regards

Beth

Beth

Thank you Beth_G and LittleMick73. I've taken your advice and have now booked a virgin engineer for the very reasonable fee of £25. Thanks again.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update @JohnMT

Please do keep us posted on how it goes with your engineer visit and if you need any further assistance let us know 🙂

Best wishes,

Serena