cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund - Incomplete Cheque

stu8975
On our wavelength

Hi there,

I recently closed my account down (Broadband) and everything sorted fine (final bill, equipment sent back etc), and recently received a cheque for an owed refund for credit on my final bill, but after depositing this cheque, the bank has contacted me via letter stating that the cheque is Incomplete.

Ive tried using the chat service and haven't managed to speak to anyone via phone due to wait times. Is there anyone here that could get my refund either reissued or paid directly into my bank?

Thanks in advance

Stu.

4 REPLIES 4

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi stu8975

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear there's an issue with the cheque. Did they say what was incomplete? Refunds are done via cheque only but if you can let us know more, we can advise further 🙂 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

stu8975
On our wavelength

Hi John, unfortunately not, it was deposited via my banking app that I've done numerous times before without issue, the only thing I can think of is the cheque being blank on the back.

20220110_200803.jpg

Kind regards

Stuart

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Stu8975,

Thank you for your reply 🙂

I am so sorry to hear you are having issues with your cheque, we can certainly take a look into this asap.

I will pop you over a PM to get some more details.

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for messaging with me Stu8975, 

I am so sorry about the issue with your cheque, it has been sent to be reissued and can take between 1-2 weeks to be issued cleared and sent 🙂

If you have not received or any other issues please reach out to us.

Zoie