cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refferal

phammond2
On our wavelength

Is there a way to confirm refferal is set up now before I get first bill and then have to appeal?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I can take a closer look into this for you @phammond2, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner of the screen for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @phammond2,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thank you for your first post! I'm happy to see that you have recently joined us and are waiting on your first bill. 🙂

Can you tell us a little more about the referral you've signed up through? Was it the Refer a Friend Scheme? Have you signed up through the dedicated referral link your friend provided?

If not, please let us know more details about this situation so we can help. 🙂

The best way would have to be to wait for your first bill. Please keep in mind that your first bill will be doubled as it normally covers two month's worth of service. You can read more about this on our First Bill page for more information.

Please let us know how you're getting on, so we can help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Paulina, My son completed a refferal from his account and after I checked the offers online I received a sales call from Alan at Wythenshawe. I explained to Alan that I was waiting for a call from the refferal team. He said he would take my order and sort out credits. I have received great service so far and would hope for this not to spoil it? My sons account number is [MOD EDIT: REMOVED] and I have copies of his email and text from Virgin Media. Everything may be ok but just want to check now rather than have to complain later?

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Good Afternoon @phammond2, can you please confirm if you signed up for the services via a unique link that your son would have generated for you when referring you to our services?

If this was fulfilled you would then be able to create an account with Aklamio where you would then receive your £50.00 as a cash reward

Kindest regards,

David_BN

No there was no link. My son received a text and an email which both said I would receive a phone call. The sales person said he would sort it out. Do I need to cancel my installation and create a new order?

Hi there,

You've just referred your friend Peter to Virgin Media.

We will call your friend within 24 hours during working hours not including bank holidays.

Mon – Thurs 10:45am – 7pm
Fri 9:45am – 6pm

Many thanks,
The Virgin Media Team

Registered office address: 500 Brook Drive, Reading, RG2 6UU. Registered in England and Wales No. 02591237

Hi there,

You've just referred your friend Peter to Virgin Media.

We will call your friend within 24 hours during working hours not including bank holidays.

Should I cancel my installation and create a new order following the correct process? 

phammond2
On our wavelength

Should I cancel my installation as sales person who took my order did not follow correct process?

I have the reward code now OCKWGCGI

I can take a closer look into this for you @phammond2, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner of the screen for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn