cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Reward

smrsait
Joining in

I had referred a friend of mine to Virgin media. She was contacted and she took the connection also. But we both have not received any mail or credit for this refer a friend program. I would like to know when this will be done and whom should I contact for this. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi smrsait,

Thanks for coming back to the community, sorry to hear you and your friend have not received the payment.

For help with your referral account, and if you referred a friend after 12th March 2020, get in touch with Virgin Media’s referral partner Aklamio by calling them on
01576 820030 or sending an email to virgin-media@aklamio.com.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You should first confirm that you, and the person you referred, followed the correct process:

6DA39691-7734-4E81-AFE3-65A9795A7ED4.jpeg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

We did the same process and I shared the link. The link shared was: http://aklam.io/i7Y6X3. And she used this link to get take the broadband connection. 

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

65DE94F0-9062-480E-B881-43C616CB0E6E.jpeg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you for your reply.. Its more than 60 days now. To be precise more than 70 days. That is why I checked why we are not receiving it.. Even a mail has not been received.

Hi smrsait,

Thanks for coming back to the community, sorry to hear you and your friend have not received the payment.

For help with your referral account, and if you referred a friend after 12th March 2020, get in touch with Virgin Media’s referral partner Aklamio by calling them on
01576 820030 or sending an email to virgin-media@aklamio.com.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thank you for your reply.. I will do that and hopefully I will get a response..

You're welcome smrsait. Please do reach out if you need any future assistance. 

^Martin