cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referal bonus

sonam90
Joining in

I signed up going to o2 store in Sheffield,  I passed on my referral link/code I received from my friend to him but looks like he didn't applied the referral   

and I haven't received it nor My friend has any notification. Can anyone here assist me with this? 

sonam90_0-1655759338235.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi sonam90,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you haven't received your recommend a friend credit, what services did you take at the O2 store?

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi sonam90,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you haven't received your recommend a friend credit, what services did you take at the O2 store?

Regards

Paul.

Hi thank you for replying, It was Virgin Media Big bundle.

Thank you, did you apply Via the link sent by the person who referred you?

Regards

Paul.

Paul

It was done by person working in o2 shop and I passed the refer code to him assuming he will apply it.

When a referral is done the person being referred has to apply for the services Via the link, you can find out more around our refer a friend scheme here.

Regards

Paul. 

Paul 

Thank you for reply so that mean I won't get any referral bonus?

That mean o2/virgin media aget lied to me to get his commission? 

Regards 

Hi sonam90,

We are sorry this happened, all referrals must be done as advised in the link in order to get the payments, once a referral has been done both parties would receive notification advising this had been done.

Regards

Paul.