cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer friend payments not received

bluesbird
Joining in

I am longstanding customer and referred my elderly mother-in-law who took whole package - tv, broadband, landline and mobile in December 2021.

We followed all instructions, I registered with Aklamio 30th November, mother-in-law 's installation 14th December. Aklamio say nothing on their system at all even though she gave all details and code on initial phone call when she ordered. Virgin checked through my account this morning and nothing showing. My mother-in-law did same and they hung up on her with no resolution to query. Aklamio need proof that phone call was made and service installed. 

Surely someone at Virgin can add 1+1=2? We did everything asked of us. Is this, as my mother-in-law has just said, just a ruse to get people on board or does anyone ever get paid out? Disgraceful behaviour. Can anyone help here? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi bluesbird,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your referral. This certainly isn't what we want for any of our customers.

Just to confirm, with the referral. Did your mother in law sign up through a link you sent her?

^Martin

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi bluesbird,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your referral. This certainly isn't what we want for any of our customers.

Just to confirm, with the referral. Did your mother in law sign up through a link you sent her?

^Martin

bluesbird
Joining in

Yes, she did. She's an elderly lady and prefers to use the telephone and ordered the service that way quoting the referral code I gave her. 

Thank you for that information. To be able to look into this further we would need to access your Mother in Laws account. 

If she is able to create an account this community and then create a post we can certainly check over her account to see if the code was applied. 

^Martin