Menu
stewara13
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Refer a friend credit after leaving

Dear sir or madam,

A friend of mine referred me to VM as he was in the last month of his package. 

He is going to be moving abroad in the coming weeks and he asked if I can find out on his behalf if he would still get his referral fee and if so how this will work? I set up in January 2019 and he paid his last bill on 16 March 2019. His account is in credit by £3 but cannot see a mention of the referral at present.

Would this be sent out by cheque along with his remaining balance or is there another way to claim this? If cheque would this be sent to the address the VM package was at by default? 

Any advice I can pass on would be appreciated. He would message himself but is busy packing. Thanks for any advice. 

Andy 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a friend credit after leaving

Hi Stewara13!

Thanks for your post, it's great to have you within our community. All referrals would be added within fourteen days of the account being installed. If you still don't find the answer then let us know and we can take a closer look.

If you simply read through the FAQs towards the bottom of this page you'll find the answers nice and clearly - https://keepup.virginmedia.com/referafriend ^DB

0 Kudos