cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend bonus

agnelof
Tuning in

I signed up online with the help of the sales web chat, I passed on my referral link I received from my friend to her as well and she assured me it's applied.

It's been over 3 months and I haven't received it nor My friend has any notification. Can anyone here assist me with this? 🙏

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi agnelof,

Thanks for getting in touch, and welcome to the Community Forum. I'd be happy to take a look at this for you.

I'll just need to send you a private message to confirm some account details with you. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Thanks,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

13 REPLIES 13

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi agnelof,

Thanks for getting in touch, and welcome to the Community Forum. I'd be happy to take a look at this for you.

I'll just need to send you a private message to confirm some account details with you. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Thanks,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

BigLenny
Joining in

Yes same for me. I refered my Daughter to Virgin Broadband, we did everything as instructed. Waited the 60 days and nothing Called Virgin which takes forever who told me to call Aklimio who then say 'nope' phone Virgin, phone Virgin and they say call Aklimio repeat..... This is a joke right???

Hi BigLenny, 

Thanks for your post and a big welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue getting your refer a friend bonus. I am happy to take a look at this for you but will need to confirm some information from you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Virgin Media Support sorted mine out. I can see they are in contact with you.

Hi @BigLenny

Thanks for replying to me via private message about your concerns on who I am 🙂

You will see under my username on the left of this message it's says Forum Team. You can also see who are part of the Forum Team by visiting our Good folk to know link here.

If you are happy for me to look in to things then just reply to me message privately 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Are you able to ring me? My number is [REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Hi BigLenny, 

I'm afraid this isn't an option. We are an online team and as such only deal with queries online. 

If you would rather speak to someone over the phone then give the team a call on 0345 454 1111 and the team can help you there. 

As a side note I have flagged your post to our moderators for them to remove your number from your post as this is a public forum and I wouldn't want the information getting in to the wrong hands. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

I have called the number you suggested and gave up.... So let me het this right you delete my phone number yet ask me to post account details etc?

Hi BigLenny, 

The account details have been requested through private message which means when replying to my private message they would only come directly to me instead of being posted on the public thread. 

You have sent me your number by replying on the public thread meaning anyone can see it. I can see the mods have already edited this to protect it. 

If you would like my help then please reply to my private message with the information I have requested. Once I have this I can look in to things for you but without I am unable to help further. 

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team