Menu
Rozuks
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Refer a friend £50

Appears to me there is a pattern of virginmedia using a refer a friend as a way of conning people into taking out the packages and then not being able to cancel it in time without accruing exit fees due to time it takes to try to resolve the issue. 

I have opted to return to virginmedia after 6 years (clearly have forgotten the reasons why I left to begin with - poor customer service) due to an offer via £50 refer a friend credit - it states this should appear on your first bill! Contacted customer service in December 2018, was reassured this will be forwarded to correct team to sort it - received my second bill now to no avail.

P.S and yes, I did followed the correct procedures via email with the link and also received a confirmation when signed up for the service!

Could anyone please advise on how to recuperate this situation, so that I can receive my refer a friend credit and restore faith in virginmedia custumer service!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a friend £50

Hi Rozuks, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you've not received your refer a friend credit 😞 
We can certainly take a look at this for you. 

I have sent you a private message with some information on where to go from here. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Rozuks
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath_F,

Thank you fo your reply, I am not yoo sure how safe is to share requested information in forum setting! 

Kind Regards,

Roze

0 Kudos
Rozuks
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Kath,

Great news, the issue has now been resolved and my account adjusted by £50.

Once again, thank you for your help!

Kind regards,

Roze

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting us know it's all sorted Roze. 

Let us know if you need anything else. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos