Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a freind

Jasoningham
Joining in

Charles Ingham

Sep 22, 2022, 14:36 GMT+2

Hi there I recommended a friend on the 26th may 2022 for him to get virgin broadband & tv installed so we could both get the £50 refer a friend reward each he got the services installed on the 7th June & both are rewards it’s still says pending it has been 18 weeks since he had the services installed & we both should have been paid 60 days after he had his services installed so i would Appreciate if you could help me with this matter please thank you

7 REPLIES 7

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jasoningham, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

We're sorry to hear that you've not yet received your reward after referring your friend. 

When referring a friend to our services, they would need to sign up via the unique link that is sent to them via an E-Mail that would be generated by the referee - in this case being yourself.

When the referred customer signs up and the cooling off period has been completed, which is 14 days after install, the £50 credit for both parties is entered into an account, which you would need to create with Aklamio. Both parties can then withdraw the money from the Aklamio account and into your bank account.

As the reward is handled by Aklamio directly and not managed by us, if you need further help on this, Aklamio can be contacted via - 01576 820030 or email them at virgin-media@aklamio.com.

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Kath_F I've contacted Aklamio & this is what they have said 

Jasoningham_0-1665651207457.png

Clementine (Aklamio)

Sep 26, 2022, 15:40 GMT+2

Dear Jason, 

thank you for your message !

We are sorry that it is taking so long to process your reward. It is currently being checked by our partner and we have not received any feedback yet. 

The current review period takes longer than the communicated 12 weeks from the order date. We regularly remind our partner to process the rewards, but unfortunately we have only limited influence on the processing time. However, we guarantee that your customer referral or your contract or order will be remunerated if the corresponding conditions of participation are met.

It is very important to us that you receive your bonus, otherwise Aklamio will not receive any money from its partner stores.
We would like to ask you to be patient again and we will contact you by e-mail as soon as we have new information from our partner store.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Clementine
Customer Support

Aklamio

Thanks for coming back to us Jason.

Has your friend been able to confirm that they did indeed join us via the unique link that has been sent to them by yourself?

Without this, the reward would then not be valid.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi yes he joined via a unique link which he then gave it to the sales assistant over the phone they then confirmed it went through & it has been registered 

Thanks for confirming, we can look into this, however we are best placed to speak to your friend as we would need to pass data protection on their account before we can discuss this.

Are they able to create an account and join the Forum?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

HI David_Bn my friend is my uncle he's 73 years old & he has terminal cancer so he won't be able to join the forum he has asked me to do it on his behalf & he has give me his permission to talk to you

Thank you @Jasoningham

I will send you a private message now so I can get some further details.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide