Menu
jaelee6
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Refer a Friend Bill credit

Hi,

I was referred by a friend and have set up my virgin media but the refer a friend bill credit does not seem to be applied on my first bill.

Thanks in advance

Jae

0 Kudos
BeeperT
Just joined
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a Friend Bill credit

I’ve had issues with this last 2 weeks, apprantly it’s takes 30 days of acitivity before it’s applied and both accounts must remain open which I personally was not informed about and caused me issues

the customer service team was absolutely atrocious to deal with so hopefully you won’t need to phone them, to the point that the team were just blantantly rude to me and kept passing me to someone else hoping I would give up

hopefully this information helps

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello jaelee6,

Welcome to our community forum page, it's great to have you on board. 

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your £50.00 referral credit. 

You should have received the £50.00 credit on your first bill and your friend who referred you should receive their £50.00 credit 28 days after the day of your installation. 

Please can you confirm that you and your friend followed the correct process for referral?

Do you also have the confirmation email we would have sent you after being referred? 

Kind regards,

Dean C 

0 Kudos
jaelee6
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dean,

I have the email but it was forwarded to me from a friend, I can send you the email along with the order confirmation which shows that I should have the credit added as I cannot attach them to this reply at the moment.

Although it was forwarded to me, I did click the link on the email and ordered through there and the order confirmation showed that it would be applied.

Many Thanks

Jae

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jaelee6,

Thank you very much for your post. We would like to have a further look into this for you, this will require a private message in order to discuss things in further detail and gain a screen shot of the referral. I will follow up right away.

Many thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos