cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconnection of service

GJohnson1970
Joining in

Hi I'm having my disconnection re instated but I need it back on today I'm desperate I work from home. Please help me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi GJohnson1970, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear your services were disconnected.

In order for us to look further in to this for you and discuss the account, I will need to pass data protection with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Once you've made your payment, services should normally be restored within 3 hours.

At least according to VM payment help page under "help with reactivating my services"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi GJohnson1970, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear your services were disconnected.

In order for us to look further in to this for you and discuss the account, I will need to pass data protection with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi GJohnston1970, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this through PM. 

We are sorry you feel that way but understand you need to do what's right for you. As the relevant forms have been filled in, the team will be in touch in due course. Should you not want to proceed, you can tell them then. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team