cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconnecting services

CptPrice
Joining in

I have recently had my services , tv and broadband, disconnected on 30th August. I was planning on going with another provider but got a bit sick and tired of comparing deals and left it.  Anyway the day came and everything cut off and I hadn’t done anything about it. I’ve decided to reconnect my services and just leave it as is and done this via the chat function on WhatsApp with someone last night. Does anyone have any idea how long it takes to reconnect services? I thought it would be simple as none of the equipment has even been switched off yet.

3 REPLIES 3

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi CptPrice,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're pleased to her that you have decided to stay with us.

With any re-connection of our services this can take up to 72 hours or sometimes longer. As you decided to keep the services, an agent would have filled out the relevant reconnection form and our dedicated team will pick this up as soon as possible to get you back up and running. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

I’ve now received an email saying “thanks for making those changes..” and details my old package being removed and an identical package restarting. It states my new bill will be calculated 02/09 which is today. My services haven’t resumed after multiple restarts, is it worth a phone call or will the services switch back on soon?

Hi CptPrice, 

Thanks for coming back to us. These emails are usually sent off the back of the reconnection form being processed. 

Once it's processed it can take up to 72 hours for the services to come back on. If things still aren't working by Monday then give the teams another call but until then, we wouldn't be able to advise anything apart from remaining patient and waiting. 

Keep us posted in the Community with how things go. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs