Menu
wacko_paco
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Reconnected account - can't view new bill

Moved house but had to disconnect to do it.

Got email saying my bill was ready but when I login using bill details, which are same as disconnected account, it says I have left and there are no bills.

Tried to create new web account but it fails with error message stating service is unavailable. Have checked this forum and other users have suffered similar issue in November last year - has this resurfaced?

Wondering if the issue is down to account number being same on old and new accounts?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reconnected account - can't view new bill

Hi wacko_paco, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear about this. 

Account numbers are specific to the address you have the services at and the last 2 digits change per customer who opens an active account there. When moving you would get a new account number. In order to resolve this we will need to do a what's called a Move and Transfer. It's easy to do but once done can't be reversed. 
Speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and they will be able to get this sorted for you Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
wacko_paco
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Kath_F,

Called up and they said that's not the case apparently and it needs the fault team to call me back in 72 hours.

Will reply here with any update but I'd be grateful if you can investigate this if possible Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi wacko_paco, 

Have you managed to get this resolved since your post? If not please pop back on here and we will do our best to help. 

Thanks, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
wacko_paco
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Hetty_r,

Not had a call from the fault team and have been trying other things like changing the email on my old account and creating a new one but no joy.

What's odd is despite changing the email address is I get confirmation to the old email address? Sorry if that doesn't make sense! Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me! 

I am sorry to hear this hasn't been resolved. I have sent you a private message so I can investigate this further for you, please look out for the purple envelope. Smiley Happy

Hetty_R
0 Kudos