cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recomend a friend credit not paid yet

Fromglos
Tuning in

Do we know when will we get recommend a friend credit get paid. My friends Broadband has been active for almost a month and half now, but I haven't yet got the credit. Contacted customer service on chat and they said I wont get credit on my virgin account but someone will call me and will ask me if I want it to be paid into my bank account and that would take almost 6 weeks. Is that true ? Please advice. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your reply. I have sent you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Fromglos,

Welcome to the forums and many thanks for your post. 

Our Refer A Friend scheme requires your friends services to be connected for 60 days before the reward is provided.

You can find out useful information about the scheme at our FAQ page here.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks for the message and went on FAQ page.

It says I can check the status of referral partner page. What is this ? And how do I check it. 

You can check out an overview of your referrals, their status, and the rewards you’ve earned by signing in to your referral account with Virgin Media’s referral partner, Aklamio. Just head here and click ‘sign in’. We’ll also email you as soon as your referral account is credited from a successful referral

Thanks for your reply, Fromglos,

How was your referral done? Was is through us by phone or do you have the link?

Cheers,

Corey C

It was a outbound sales call ? 

Thanks for your reply. I have sent you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C