cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received unwanted Pre Contract emails after browsing upgrades

Faxe
Joining in

I was looking at upgrade options for my broadband and checking out the prices of faster broadband packages. I selected a couple of options to see the prices but decided I wasn't yet ready to decide on if I was willing to upgrade.

A few minutes later I received 2 emails, each email a Pre Contract for one of the upgrades I was browsing.

I do not want either of these contracts, do I need to call Virgin within 14 days to cancel? or if I do nothing will it just not be activated as this is a Pre Contract and I have not signed anything?

This has been a very bad experience as nothing on the webpage indicated at all that I had ordered anything. I was merely looking at the different options available.

Could someone from the Forum or Virgin itself please advise.  Thank you very much. 

1 REPLY 1

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Faxe, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry to hear that you've received unwanted pre-contract emails.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R